I was meditating on that very thing in my Ashram brand spa tent on a custom blue sand beach on an island that isn't on poor people GPS when I started to feel something funny and bad in my head and tummy at the same time. Was this feeling guilt? Accountability? There was no way to know but I made a promise to myself on that day to never feel anything like that again. I ordered Simeon, the booze Panda, to fetch me more of that vodka made with the tears of the financially ruined and set to work writing a masterpiece of giving back, Your Efforts Have Been Inadequate. "But, Matthew" you might say, "Surely you are in some small way culpable for what you have wrought upon the world." You're wrong. You're wrong and I'm not even angry. We are a family and I want you to be happy so I'll share with you some chapters from my new book:
1. The Iceberg of Ignorance
2. Are you a Chihuahua or a Cheetah?
3. Deep Sprinting to Supernatural Productivity
4. The Exactly 4 Habits of Great Leaders
5. You Are Not A Tree: The Root of The Problem
6. Preparing Your Career For a Permanent Vacation
7. The 7 Signs Your Employees Are Stealing Your Success
8. The Effort Paradox
To find out more, buy my book and read your way into the mindfulness of excellence. Bless.